1 Jun 2013

Floral Shorts




This is my standard outfit template at the moment. Shirt - check, jumper - check, florals - check. It just keeps cropping up again and again when I'm deciding what to wear. I think it's just the right combination of feminine, edgy and a little bit different.

I'm also trying to get used to getting my legs out again! Summer's come around so fast, I've hardly had time to prepare, so I've been suffering from winter fuzzy legs for a while. For me, getting ready for summer is all about exfoliation and moisturing, so I've been using my Lush body scrub and lathering up the Coco Butter. I've never been the biggest fan of my pins - I have extremely sensitive skin and even changing shower gel will bring them out in a rash sometimes - but I'm determined to get them out as much as possible now the sun's out because it will be winter before we know it!



My wedges are from Fashion Union. Remember my post on Kurt Gieger a few weeks back? These are a great lookalike of the wedges I featured for a fraction of the price!


Jumper - C/O Glamorous Shorts & Shirt - Topshop Shoes - C/O Fashion Union

cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love your shorts!
    And your wedges!

    Darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cute :)
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love it!
    Rosy x
    http://www.rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this outfit!! Rather jealous of your style Amy!

    Mia xxx


    miaholt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig