5 Jun 2013

#companygrads


Hello gorgeous readers. I just wanted to give you all a little update on what's been going on the past few days, a rare "lifestyle" post. I've been super busy for the last week or so, and I have so many cool posts lined up.

A few weeks ago I applied for the #CompanyGrads issue. And if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I made the shortlist! 

As you all know, was the Style Blogger Awards last week. Unfortunately I didn't win, but the lovely Victoria from In The Frow totally deserved the prize. Well done Vic! About halfway through the night, I checked my email on my trusty smartphone, and nearly screamed when I read that I had been shortlisted for #CompanyGrads. Cue manic dash to get cheap train tickets back to London!

So on a lovely sunny Monday afternoon, I hopped on the tube to Earls Court. I thought I was going to get lost untill I saw hoards of stylish people bee-lining in the same direction, so I followed suit and found my way to Graduate Fashion Week.

Once there me and the other 13 grads met the lovely Lena and Tanita from Company, as well as Fiona from George. We were set with the task of creating a Company cover from old issues, which was so much fun. I wish every interview included cutting and sticking!

Company Magazine have put up some info about all the shortlisted grads, which you can read here:



This week I've also been flat hunting, and I've finally found a place to live in London! It's a beautiful conversion in East Finchley, and all going well I'll be moving in two weeks! Next on my list is finding a job, which is taking up a lot of my time at the moment (anyone looking for a fashion writer or pr assistant? ;)). I hope I'll be able to blog in the meantime, but if I don't please don't worry - I'll just be busy writing application after application and packing up my millions of shoes.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. wow - life sounds very exciting for you at the moment. well done on getting shortlisted and good luck for the next step and for finding a new job
    !

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig