29 Jun 2013

Affinitas Review

I’m going to get straight down to it – this is a post about underwear. Look away now if the mention of bras and pants make you blush, I’m talking about lingerie.

Now, I’m really not a fancy pants kinda girl. In my underwear drawer there are knickers that would put even Bridget Jones to shame. I never wear matching sets of skivvies (who has the time for that, really?), and don’t even mention the word g-string to me, lest I recoil in horror.

So when the lovely people over at Affinitas asked me if I’d like to write a review of one of their pieces, I took it as a chance to see what wearing nice knickers was all about.

They sent me this beautiful pink babydoll.   The material feels great, and the bra has a little hidden padding, perfect for if you’ve got the curves of an ironing board, like me!

I wore this one day last week underneath a loose dress, and I must admit, wearing something as pretty as this under your clothes does give you a huge dash of confidence!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig