27 May 2013

Unicorn Jumper of my dreams.


So much love for this Horse Print Sweatshirt from Oasap. Anyone who's known me for at least five minutes will know of my unicorn obsession. Seriously, they're the most bad-ass of all mythical creatures. It's a very pastelly, pinky colour, so I teamed it with my bleached shorts and tie-dye denim jacket to layer it up a little. 



Jumper - c/o Oasap shirt - c/o Ark Shorts - DIY


cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love it!! It looks so good with the shorts and shirt as well! Serious envy x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so so cuuute <3
    check out my latest look :http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3152
    xoxo Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ghhegrfas
    NEEEEEEEEED That Jumper.
    Sorry for the random text at the beginning, but that is how I feel about it.
    Supppperrrr Cutttteee :D

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig