14 May 2013

The closest to sports wear I'll probably ever get.


So yeah...my spending ban totally didn't stick. I think I did quite well though, I got all the way to April! And I   did clean out my wardrobe so had to refill it...yeah.

The other week I was on my way home from work when the heavens opened, and it started absolutely chucking it down. I swear I only nipped into Topshop to wait out the down pour. I honestly didn't go in planning to buy anything. 

But I came out with this Topshop Jersey Number Tee. Whoops, my bad. It was clearly fate, with the well timed rain, and the fact it was payday, because I love this top! It's so slouchy and comfy, and I'm wearing it right now with ripped jeans and my hightops - perfect casual outfit. 

I did team it with a leather skirt for a trip to London earlier this month, and surprisingly they went well together!



Top - Topshop Skirt - Saints and Sinners

cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on
Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin'



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks,I still feel guilty for buying it aha!

      Delete
  2. I gave up on spending bans long time ago because let face it its just not possible.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
    but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in
    google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.

    Make sure you update this again very soon.

    My homepage; washer and dryer appliance repair Clearwater FL

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit <3
    check out my latest post: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3132
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig