9 May 2013

Q:When is a necklace not a necklace?




A: When it's a USB!

I was recently contacted by the guys at EmoBox, who kindly sent me one of their USB necklaces to try out. I have to say, it has absolutly saved my life during the last few weeks of uni! I'm so bad for losing USBs, so I usually rely on emailing my work to myself. Not a reliable option when you have over 11,000 words of dissertation to finish! This usb necklace is all kinds of awesome, I've already had loads of people ask where it's from, and disregarding the strange look I got from the man at the print shop, people think it's pretty cool too!


cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on
Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin'


SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Oh that's a cute one ! I saw one in a macaroon shape that was so adorable !

    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Would of been really useful when I was at college as I was always using my USB. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish I'd discovered them sooner!

      Delete
  3. That's blimmin' brilliant! I could have done with one of these throughout uni. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been an absolute godsend!

      Delete
  4. This is a great idea - checkin' the site out now.

    Ally @ http://thefittedframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! They have a great apple necklace too!

      Delete
  5. This is amazing! What a gadget. I love that it looks really nice as a necklace too!

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, when I saw it, it blew my mind. incredible!

      Delete
  6. This is great! I also need such one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! that is the cutest thing ever. I need one of those in my life!

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, this is such a good idea :)

    Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really useful, can't believe I'd never heard of it before!

      Delete
  9. That's so cool and well though of. I just love it. Thanks for sharing.

    Melodie X

    https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SlinkyLinksJewellery
    https://www.facebook.com/SlinkyLinksJewellery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Wow this is a bit clever, love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So clever, I wish i'd thought of it!

      Delete
  11. Through out my time at uni, I went through countless usb sticks I eventually gave up on them and started sending work via email. This one would have been handy.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! was really annoying when the internet would crash :(

      Delete
  12. laser treatment rosacea Greenvale

    My web-site: McDaniel rosacea treatment

    ReplyDelete
  13. remedies for tennis elbow

    Also visit my homepage ... tennis elbow medical definition

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig