14 May 2013

KG Must Haves

Hands up if you're obsessed with shoes! Well, who isn't? One of my favourite shoe brands of all time has to be Kurt Gieger. I've lusted after their footwear since my teens, and I still have to pay their section a visit every time I go to John Lewis, to longingly gaze at the shoes my student budget can't afford! Well, a girl can dream, so I'm sharing some of my KG must haves with you.


How fierce are these studded ankle boots? I love the look of any footwear that looks like it could inflict serious damage, so anything with studs is a must have! (And they're on sale!)
These sandals really caught my eye, as they're quite different from the usual summer shoe! They're available in four different colours too.

These are the shoes of my dreams! I love the intricate heart design, they're really eye catching and unique, and are just really pretty! They're also available in pink, and are going straight on my birthday wishlist!



nominate me

If you're a fan of my blog, I'd love if you nominated me in the Cosmo Blog Awards!  I'm going for the "Next Newcomer Blog Award" and would be thrilled to be shortlisted!



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh, the first ones are perfection *o*
    Please check my giveaway out and join if you like, you can win free clothes from OASAP :)

    http://la-lara1.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had both my hands up, us girls can never have enough shoes anyway. The boots look rather mean but I love the last one.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, my shoe collection is growing out of control!

      Delete
  3. I've been in love with Kurt Geiger for years now, Those boots are amaaazing! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! love them all!!
    check out my latest post: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3132
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig