1 May 2013

I'm in love



Guys, I've fallen in love. As soon as I saw this dress from Oh My Love, I knew we had to be together. I feel like a lovesick teenager, I don't want to be without it any second of the day. I want to wear it to do the washing up, I want to wear it to uni, hell I even want to sleep in it! It's the most beautiful dress I've owned, and what's more, it makes me feel flippin' FANTASTIC, which is rare. I could sing it's praises all day, I really could. But to spare you all from that, I'm just gonna go ahead and share the pictures.




Like my rings? Head over to Sister Vintage ! These fab knuckle rings were the perfect accessory for this dress, as they're bit different and edgy!

And of course, no post would be complete without me acting like an idiot:




Please dont forget to vote "The Pretrender" for best personal style newcomer in the Company Style Blogger Awards!





SHARE:

15 comments

  1. love your bright red lipstick and blue nails <333
    and the cutouts are so cool!
    you look so glam
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers&Skirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! I'm your latest follower on GFC & Bloglovin' :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not my first time to go to see this web site, i am browsing this website dailly and take
    good information from here everyday.

    Also visit my blog post :: social security

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress really suits your body shape, and I love that your rib tattoo peeks through the cut-out sides.

    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. indeed, the dress looks lovely :)

    xX

    Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous dress! Love the cut-outs! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this dress i think they are so cute i love all things cut out but im not sure they suit me.
    looks gorgeous on you tho! :)
    xx

    ❤ Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh, you can always have a try! Thank you:)

      Delete
  8. Oh my god this dress is gorgeous !!!! Love it !


    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig