21 May 2013

IKrush Review


Earlier last week, the lovely Kim from iKRUSH asked if I'd like to review a piece from their website, and on the weekend, this fierce clutch arrived!  I absolutely love it, the quality is great, and it has a really unique design.

It has a knuckleduster design, with a skull and crown embellishment, and a removable shoulder strap, which can come in handy!



If you're interested in iKRUSH, you can get 15% off by using the code below!




cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to
    claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing on your augment or even I success you get entry to persistently quickly.

    Review my site Bench Craft Company advertising jobs greenville sc

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig