11 May 2013

Glitzy and Glam Review!


Glitzy and Glam are a cute and cheap accessories brand who showcased their collection earlier this month at High Street Fashion Week. The lovely Pav very kindly sent me some products to try out, and I'm completely sold!


As you know I love my statement earrings  so I was really pleased when I unwrapped the two pairs above! I wish I'd discovered the brand before now, as the black and white pair would have been perfect for the sixties party I went to in March! 

I wore the second pair on Thursday at an event, so here's a sneak peak of how I styled them:

Image credit : www.sveneselgroth.com 

Glitzy and Glam also offer free delivery, and prices are around £4-£6, so if you're looking for some statement jewelry, check them out!

cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the black and white earrings, always love a new cheap website to check out! xx

    Following on blog lovin

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have over 188 different earrings on the site, starting at £2 and none over £6

      Delete
  2. Love the earrings ! ♥ The turquoise one are gorgeous !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig