19 May 2013

Glamorous & Style Ect Bloggers Party

Last week I was invited to the Glamorous girls night out, hosted by Style Ect at Sakura in Manchester. It was the first time I'd gone to an event on my own, so I was a bit nervous, but it was lovely to see some familiar faces, like Megan, Charlotte and Danielle

There were makeovers, manicures and hair styling on offer, as well as a sneak peek at the new A/W Collection from Glamorous!


Images c/o Iamvip.me






cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. lovely photos <3
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3138
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah your outfit is amazing.you look dead good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Think I was the only person there in trainers though!

      Delete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig