13 May 2013

Get the label blogger event

Image c/o Get the Label

Last week I hopped on a train to Manchester with the lovely Sarah from The Live Scene for the Get The Label bloggers event! It was a really awesome event, and the team at Get the Label worked really hard to put on something special for us bloggers!


Image c/o Get the label

Part of the evening consisted of filming a "Blogger Brag" video for the Get the Label website, so keep an eye out for me bigging up The Pretrender in the most in-eloquent way possible!




As well as getting to choose three items for the website to review  we also got a jam packed goodie bag full of sweets, nail varnish and a voucher for the site! Get the Label also put on "Style Challenges", where we could dress up the models to be in with a chance of winning the outfit. And of course, no event would be complete without some yummy cupcakes, which I have to say tasted amazing, but were impossible to eat attractively...I spent the rest of the evening with crumbs all over myself.


cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I constantly emailed this web site post page to all my friends,
    because if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.



    My web page :: appliance repair Temple Terrance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the admin of this web page is actually working hard
    for his web site, since here every stuff is quality based information.


    Here is my page: appliance repair Wesley Chapel Florida Florida references

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig