22 Apr 2013

Vintage Styling


Today's outfit has been very 1940's inspired. I teamed the skirt I bought from Retro Rehab with my Oh My Love shirt - you know I can't resist an opportunity to clash prints! I was having a really bad hair day so I whipped a scarf I had lying around on my head to complete the retro look. Something very different from my usual style, I think!




Please dont forget to vote "The Pretrender" for best personal style newcomer in the Company Style Blogger Awards!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love, love, LOVE this outfit it's right up my street :)

    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! it's a bit different from my usual style!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo!

    Much love,
    Jennifer


    Artstylelove.com
    @JLouiseArtist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Cute !!!
    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh pattern mixing and you are a expert at it :P I love your hairstyle <3
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers&Skirts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just throw things together! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Great outfit! I'm always to scared to print clash. I might try, you do it so well!

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! It's a great way to make a statement :)

      Delete
  6. I love the boldness of the pattern on pattern mix. Great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt you bought even more seeing how you styled it! Hope to see you at the GTL event :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything was good about this jacket, lovely, good fit, stylish, very comfortable. It seems to keep me very pretty so I enjoy it in cwmalls.com. It's not too tight or anything, It's lengthy, which is also what I wanted and I wear this leather jackets with jeans to work. It looks great with my handbag too.

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig