19 Apr 2013

Pretty Little Thing Bloggers Lunch

Last week I was invited to the Pretty Little Thing Bloggers Lunch! It was held in the extremely fancy Rosso Restaurant! The lovely guys from PLT greeted us with glasses of champagne to sip on as we pursued the S/S collection - and with the waiters on hand to top up our glasses, I'm sure I wasn't the only tipsy one by the end of the night! 

 Neon loveliness!


 I didn't stop talking about these shoes all day. Need them in my life!




 All the lovely bloggers at the event!

It was a really lovely event, Pretty Little Thing did a really good job of making everyone feel welcome, though I wasn't too sure on the Sambuca that kept being handed out! All the bloggers left with an item of their choosing from the site, and I chose this monochrome dress!



You can shop Pretty Little Thing's S/S on their website. I don't say this often, but I like pretty much everything on their website, and already have a wishlist for when I get paid! There's some great neon accessories for a pop of colour into a plain outfit, as well as some seriously fierce shoes! For the next two days they're also offering 30% off, so get clicking!

Images c/o Wingfield PR

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looks so fun and that dress you were able to get for free is adorable! I wish blogger events were a thing where I live (Eugene, OR).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's look so fun! The pictures are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig