22 Apr 2013

#nwbloggersmeetup!

Yesterday I braved the rain and went to the North West Bloggers Meetup in Preston. Luckily I live ten minutes away from the city center, so I didn't have far to travel!

Here's what I wore:
Everything: Topshop!

We all met in the basement of Moka for a drink and a bite to eat before hitting the shops! 

The shops we visited were Retro Rehab and Coco Boo, both of which I'm ashamed to say I've never visited before.



I was naughty and bought a skirt from Retro Rehab! I feel bad for breaking my clothes ban, but it was a lovely vintage print and I couldn't resist!

After a cheeky trip to Primark and River Island, during the most torrential downpour of the day we ended up in Strictly Cupcakes, another first for me! I will deffo be dragging all my friends there, the cakes were lush!

 Kinder Bueno Cupcake and homemade lemonade

All in all, it was a wonderful day! It's so nice to meet other local bloggers and make some new friends. A massive thanks to Claire for organising everything!

Please don't forget to vote for The Pretrender in Company's Style Blogger Awards!




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Really lovely meeting you! And the shorts were so nice so deffo worth breaking the ban ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the day lovely. Didn't get chance to speak to you much but it was so nice to meet you and hopefully we can organise something else soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes deffo! Thank you so much for organising!

      Delete
  3. so lovely! I would love to go blog meet up
    xxx www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig