10 Apr 2013

Mixing trends.

Yesterday, I was cleaning out my wardrobe, and did some good old experimenting with different pieces. Here's one of the combinations I came up with.

monochrome, floral, leather

floral crop top




I love organizing my wardrobe, because it gives me a fresh look at the clothes I own, and allows me to play stylist and come up with new outfits I might not have thought of otherwise. As you know, floral, monochrome and leather are some of my favorite trends, so this outfit is just like, perfection to me! I decided to wear this to the Pretty Little Thing blogger event coming up on Thursday, and I will be posting about that very soon! 

Shirt: Primark Crop Top: Topshop Skirt: Saints and sinners.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i love experimenting with different prints. lovely look ;D

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love mixing things up!

      Delete
  2. so pretty <3 love the outfit!
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't expect this look to work out so nicely ! Good idea !

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig