20 Apr 2013

Company Style Blogger Awards 2013!


Yesterday was a very exciting day! Firstly I was chosen as Company Magazine's Forum Blogger of the Week - yes, that's me on Company's website!!

  And the really exciting news is that I'm shortlisted in the Company Style Blog Awards! I was literally gobsmacked, I still cannot believe that my little blog is up for an award! So a big massive THANK YOU to everyone who nominated me, I love you all. I'm planning a little giveaway to celebrate and thank you all properly. So keep your eyes peeled for that!



So, here's the self-indulgent bit. Please, please, if you think I deserve it (and I hope you do!) go and vote for The Pretrender in the Company Style Blogger Awards. For the vote to count, you need to go through each category and put your email address in at the end. You can only use your email once, so use your votes wisely!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I really like your style so I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig