17 Apr 2013

Channeling Rihanna.



I'll give you one guess who the inspiration for this outfit was! I was sent these striped shorts by the wonderful guys from Prodigy Red, and I was instantly reminded of Rhi-Rhi's collection for River Island! It's no secret that Rihanna is one of, if not the style icon I'm most inspired by, even though I'd look absolutely sodding ridiculous wearing half the things she does, I know for certain a snapback would not suit me, and I'm not quite down with instagraming pictures of my bottom. There are some things my followers do not need to be subjected to.

 But, I could still, put on'Rude Boy' whip out my favourite crop top and pull some shapes with some serious bedroom dancing.

Now I just need her legs, abs, hair, life...






Shirt: Primark Shorts: Prodigy Red Top: Topshop Earings: Topshop
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love how you've mixed striped and florals. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love your style!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Ok: this outfit is HOT. What shoes, though?I'd go for big clumpy heeled boots!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a girl after my own heart! Those were the exact shoes I wanted to include (but theres not enough room to get my feet in shot :()

      Delete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig