27 Mar 2013

Wednesday Ways To Wear Printed Shirts

how to wear clashing prints

how to wear prints, clashing prints trend

Clashing Prints: Shirt:Oh My Love Trousers: BooHoo

How to wear a printed shirt


Printed shirts, bowties, how to wear a printed shirt

Bow Ties are Cool: Bow Tie: Topshop Disco Pants: american apperal

My shirt is from ohmylove, but there are loads more available on the high street! However, if you prefer Online Shopping I've got a few favourites from Fashion World.


I love this Horse Print shirt! I think it would look great with some denim and brogues instead of the obvious cowboy bots.


This Floral shirt is currently on sale! Wear with some printed trousers for maximum impact.

 Gosh, this Bird Print shirt is so quirky! This is great if you want a print that's a little different and eye-catching!
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig