31 Mar 2013

Vintage printed shirts




I'm dreaming of sun at the moment, which was evident when I was trying to style my Wednesday ways to wear this week! Though I loved this combination so much I decided it deserved a post of it's own! 
I literally can't wait till I can wear an outfit like this outside of the house without subsequently suffering from frostbite, or being that girl who never dresses for the weather. I love how this red cheetah print oversized shirt from Oh My Love has a vintage look when it's paired with high waisted shorts and this beautiful floral headband from Topshop!


So are you desperate for a bit of heat like I am, and have been styling up some summer outfits? I'd love to see how you're planning for spring, leave your links in the comment box below!


Please don't forget to nominate for "Best Newcomer Personal Style Blogger"

SHARE:

2 comments

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig