18 Mar 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger


Jennifer from Art Style Love recently tagged me in 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger' Tag, and I decided to take part by answering the questions! Thanks Jen for tagging me!


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.

Drinking enough water! I know people hark on about it being really good for your skin and hair, but I rarely do.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

Eeesh, not as regularly as I should!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

Not long. I paint my nails to stop myself from biting them, so I try to keep them covered at all times.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. purchasing a new top coat, foundation etc)?

Not long at all - usually I buy something new before the old one has ran out!

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

Leaving my make up on after nights out - shock horror!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Cleaning the oven - needs doing at the moment and thinking about it makes me weep.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

It depends how busy I am. I can spend hours or minutes getting ready!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

I am! I'm halfway through a 5 month clothing ban and I haven't bought anything yet!

9. How organised is your makeup and nail collection?

Not organised at all. Its awful. I have a huge basket for hair stuff and an organiser for make up and it gets messed up every time i use something.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?

Maybe a week? Sometimes real life gets in the way, especially now my dissertation is nearly due!

Please don't forget to nominate for "Best Newcomer Personal Style Blogger"




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So glad you did the tag! Loved reading it :)

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem - thanks for tagging me!

      Delete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig