23 Mar 2013

Galaxy Print and Boyfriend Tees.

how to wear galaxy print leggings







One fashion tip I will always stand by is that you can make the most simplistic outfit look slammin' with a pair of statement heels. Cue some very strange poses trying to get my backless heels in shot! This pair was snapped up in the New Look Sale all the way back in December for a mere £9! Just add a tee shirt and my BooHoo galaxy print leggings and you've got instant minimal effort chic.

Shoes - New Look Leggings - BooHoo


Please don't forget to nominate for "Best Newcomer Personal Style Blogger"

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have so much love for your leggings and I can't believe the shoes were only £9! Bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wish someone would bring out these galaxy print leggings for the fatties as I love them so much but need a size 20/22

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are from boohoo.com, but i've seen a lot around the highstreet!

      Delete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig