29 Mar 2013

Floral Shorts



how to wear floral shorts

How cute are these floral shorts from Topshop? I was having a clear out of my wardrobe when I found them, can't believe I'd forgotten all about them. I guess it's one of the benefits of my clothes ban, I'm finding clothes I haven't worn in ages and thinking of new ways to wear them! I was actually inspired by no other than myself for this outfit (What can I say, I'm such a genius.), by my post on band t-shirts. Who knew floral went so well with Guns n Roses?

Top: H&M Shorts: Topshop

Please don't forget to nominate for "Best Newcomer Personal Style Blogger"

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Those are some lovely shorts!
    great outfit !

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to wear them more often!

      Delete
  2. Those shorts are awesome! Cute outfit x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts!

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these shorts are so cute, loving the GnR top too ;)

    Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my wardrobe has about 5 GnR tees now - need to stop buying them!

      Delete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig