31 Jan 2013

Jumping on the bandwagon



Check out my new bowler hat! I know I'm jumping on the bandwagon here as absolutely everyone is wearing them, but I can't help it, I adore it, and I haven't taken it off all day.

Hats are always tricky for me because I have such a weird head. And when I say weird  I mean huge. Anything other than a beanie always looks tiny on my big head, and I bought this online from Missguided so I was so worried it wasn't going to fit! But it did, crisis averted.

I'm wearing this outfit tomorrow for a trip to London!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is so cute on you, I really want a bowler hat but just don't think I can pull it off! Love a midi dress too!! X Great blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog - new follower! This outfit is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig