23 Nov 2012

Love affair with Leather


I'm having a bit of a love affair with leather at the moment. Jackets, shorts, bow ties - if it comes in leather (or faux, as the case may be) you can be sure I'm lusting after it.

Which is why I had to have this leather skirt when I saw it in a local store. If you're from the North West, Saints and Sinners in the St. Georges Center is a wicked new shop. It stocks a lot of Glamorous clothing, as well as some smaller brands, and it's super affordable. I picked up this skirt for £18!



I love the skirt because it's a nice feminine fit, but the material and the studs on the waist-line, toughen it up, which suits my inner rock-chic!

I teamed it with this shirt from Miss Selfridge, which I've had a long time as it's one of my wardrobe must-haves. If you haven't already, go out and get yourself a good quality white shirt, because they go with absolutely everything! 

The collar guard is also from Miss Selfridge, a nice alternative to a necklace for something a little different!



I

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Did not even realise there were studs on the waistband until you pointed it out. Rad skirt all around.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too pretty! Love it! I am a new follower now, found your link at FBL! anywho that hair is rad!!!!

    do come by x

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your look ! Such a classic...

    that leather skirt is gorgeous and we are loving bowties too !! Would love to see you in it too !

    Much Love
    Heiress
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures and how you styled your outfit! looks awesome :) x
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig