17 Oct 2012

Geek Chic


Just wanted to show off my new tee from Topshop! Had my eye on this for ages, and finally got my hands on it! I've teamed it here with my disco pants.

In other news, tomorrow night I will be attending Little Black Dress' press night to launch their new collection! I will be covering it all in my blog, so check back in a couple of days!


If your a fan of the graphic tee, here's a few I've chosen from the high street!

tees



Graphic tee shirt, £12 / Truly Madly Deeply boyfriend tee, £21 / ASOS crew neck t shirt, £17 / T shirt, £22
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i have seeen this top EVERYwhere
    look good on you :D
    Im following you, id love if you
    Check out blog and giveaways :)
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Topshop. I think You are looking so good!

    kisses from Poland
    http://pasterka.blogspot.com/

    I'm following via GFC

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig