9 Sep 2012

Girlie days


If you've been reading my blog for a while, or follow me on lookbook, you might have noticed I don't exactly have the girliest style in the world.

I much prefer shorts and jeans to skirts, and I think I've got about a total of two pink things in my wardrobe.

But I saw pictures of this dress on Romwe and I absolutly fell in love, and it's pretty much the most feminine thing I own now.

The pictures don't really do the colour justice, its a mix between nude and soft pink and it's so floaty!

I've been teaming this with heeled boots and studded belts to rock it up a little, but it's fast becoming one of my favourite pieces.

In other news, I got a new phone! It's a HTC one and the camera on it is awesome! Now I'm into the 21st century I've linked it up to my twitter and instagram accounts, so make sure you follow me! @amicav on twitter, and amicav on instagram!

I'm moving house this week, so everything's very messy in my life at the moment, but I expect I'll update next week from my new pad!


SHARE:

24 comments

  1. love that dress! very cute
    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a brilliant dress, the back detail is amazing

    primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just followed you, would love if you could follow back!

      Delete
  3. hey there! i've nominated you for the liebster award! :)

    ...but i think you've already done it hahaha

    http://fayeroco.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh, thank you so much! I'll try and add your questions on to my post about it xx

      Delete
  4. That is a gorgeous dress and you look amazing in it. Great find.

    bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog, now following you on google friend connect and bloglovin, please follow back? :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! I bought a similar one at H&M last year for New Years and I can't wait to wear it again. So feminine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know its so girlie! I can't help spinning around a lot when I wear it!

      Delete
  7. Awesome!I followed.
    I hope you could follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  9. The back of the dress is especially awesome, and I like your hair. Good luck with moving house.
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the move went ok - I just spent far too much money on things for the kitchen, no new clothes for me for a while!

      Delete
  10. wow that dress is so beautiful!! i really like your hair too :) and i like your style, im much more a jeans and shorts kind of girl too :P xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so pretty from the back, I love all the extra material on the sides!

    Ninety2wo

    ReplyDelete

  12. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)


    I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super, super cute!!

    Just followed you

    Max - http://maxxieblog.com - @maxmcdougall

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig