25 Aug 2012

Shoes

So here we are, at the last of my collaborative posts, and this time I'm writing about shoes!
I've been asked to blog about the collections over at Wide Fitting Shoes.
 
Their website stocks shoes from major shoe brands, like Clarks, Hush Puppies, Buckles and Bows and Viva la Diva.
 
It also has handy size guides to find the perfect fit, and advice guides for any problems with your shoes you might face.
 
These Wedge Boots remind me a lot of the 'Hidden Wedge Trainers' that I've seen about a lot recently, since Isabel Marant debued her "Willow" trainers.
These ones are only a fraction of the price, at £40, they're more than affordable. I'd wear these with a dark pair of tapered trousers and a white shirt for a chic look, or with skinnies and a white tee for something a little more casual.
 
 
 
I saw these Cowboy boots and screamed a little in excitement, because a pair of good quality, brown cowboy boots have been on my wish list for absolutly ages! I don't know what it is about cowboy boots but I love them, with dresses, with leggings, with jeans, I think they give a cool factor to any outfit when you put them on! This pair is a little expensive at £70, but they are real leather boots, and you can get them in either tan or black. I'd wear these with nearly everything, to be honest - but I think they'd look great with a floaty floral dress and a denim jacket.
 
So they're my choices from Wide Fitting Shoes' website, and that's the last of this series of collabrative posts! I hope you've enjoyed them!
 
Next up I want to show you guys my photo's from the Harry Potter Studio Tour (because I'm a massive geek!), and I've bought a few new dresses and clothes, so expect a few more outfit posts

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the first pair! Would love you to check out my blog- going to do a giveaway once I get to 100 followers :)

    www.sw-fashion.net
    www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both pairs are gorgoeus! this post makes me wanna go out and buy shoes :D

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to go and buy cowboy boots now!

      Delete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig