24 Aug 2012

Plus Sized Party Dresses

For my third collaborative post, I've been asked to write about Plus Sized Party Dresses. I'll be picking a few of my favourite dresses from their collection, and giving you styling tips and ideas!
 

 
First up is this Print Maxi Dress by Anna Scholz. If you haven't heard of Anna Scholz, she's a plus size fashion designer, and has launched collections for Designers at Debenams, Simply Be, and Bloomingdales. Anyone in the UK might remember her from being on "Mary Queen of Shops" with Mary Portas!
 
I'm normally wary of all over leopard print, but I am fond of this dress! I think because it's mainly a black and white print, it works. The ruffling detail down the front makes it sliming, and also brings attention to the bust if you want to show off your boobs!
 
Like the model in the image, I think plain wedges would look great with this, or a gladiator sandal. I think a bold tribal necklace in gold would also look fab.
 
This maxi dress is available either strapless, or with straps.
 
 

 
This Print Midi Dress in pink also caught my eye! It's also designed by Anna Scholz, it has a V-neck top, and gathers in below the bust, which helps show of curves!
Because this dress it quite girly, I'd be inclined to rock it up a little with some black shoe boot heels, a studded bracelet and some super dark eyes, but it would also look great with pink or gold accessories.
 
 
Finally, this Pink Maxi Dress by Fashion World would be great for anyone taking a last minute holiday! (And if you are, I'm so jealous, as I'm writing this it's raining cats and dogs outside yet again!)
It's a wrap style dress, and again it nips in at the waist, to give more shape.
This dress would look great at the beach, as a cover-up over your bikini, and you can also wear it at night, just swap flip-flops for heels, and add a pair of statement earings and a clutch.
 
 
That's it for party dresses! The next, and final collaborative post is going to be on shoes!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Fashion Party Wear specially presented for Festive season,as we know this is Wedding season and so many events around the corner and you have to stock-up wardrobe with new Ethnic Dresses.Best online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great party dresses.Women looking gorgeous in this.

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig