28 Aug 2012

Liebster Award


 



I have finally got around to posting about the Liebster award! For those of you that don't know, the Liebster Award is something passed from blogger to blogger to help each other get more exposure!

I got nominated for it by two lovely bloggers, Beccy from I Spy Through The Keyhole, and Megan from Rooftop Fashion. Go check out their blogs guys!

And now for the Rules:

Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.

Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to

Choose 11 people to award, with less than 200 followers and send them a link to your post.

Go to their page and tell them

So first up are the 11 Questions from Megan!

1. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?

At the moment it's my camo jacket!

2. Are you tickle-ish? If so where?

Literally everywhere.

3. What fashion trend this year do you love and which do you hate?

I really like the dipped hemline/mullet skirt trend, and I'm not really a fan of the midi-skirt trend.

4. If you could travel the world, where would be the first place you visit?

The USA.

5. If you could choose between money or happiness what would it be?

Happiness! (But who's to say money can't bring me happiness?)

6. If you could have chosen your own name, what name would you have chosen?

Ooh this is tricky. I think I would have liked something unusual, or named after someone. But I like my name ok.

7. What is your favorite animal?

Dogs.

8. What is your dream job?

I'd love to write for Company Magazine.`

9. If you won £1million would stay/become jobless or would you go to work?

If I had a decent job, I'd go to work!

10. What is your favaourite nail varnish colour?

Pink

11. Do you think you could go a month without modern day technology?

If I had to, I could.

The 11 questions from Beccy:

1. Who is your favourite designer?
Betsey Johnson

2.Favourite life quote or moto you live by?

I don't really live by a quote, but I just try to live happy.

3.Got a Party trick?

I'm afraid not!

4.Why did you set up a blog?

Mainly to help me with graduate job opportunities.

5.Future Career? Spill what do you want to be?

Anything in fashion magazines!

6.Funniest thing that has happened recently?

Most of my funny stories include me falling over when im drunk!

7.Scenario.. right so there is a fire; you can only save one thing, what is it?

Can I say my wardrobe?

8.What are you spending your next pay cheque on?

I'm moving flat next month, so it will be all boring kitchen utensils.

9.Would you rather have a green nose or a green mole on your tongue?

Baha. I think I could rock a green nose.

10.Your BEST style/make-up/both tip?

Always take your make up off after a night out. (this is a tip I need to pay more attention to!)

11.If I said I will buy you one designer item, and one only, what would it be?

A chanel bag!

And now my questions for nominees!

1. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?

2. What item of clothing couldn't you live without?

3.Do you prefer skirts or shorts?

4. What's your favourite season for fashion?

5. What's your dream job?

6. What's your favourite fashion magazine?

7. How did you get into blogging?

8. Favourite fashion icon?

9. Favourite fictional character?

10. If you could wear only one designer's clothes, who would it be?

11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

And for my nominees -











 

 

 

 

 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am so honoured! Thank you so much! Loved your answers by the way, now to get started on my post (^_^) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also just realised I can't see your 11 facts about yourself? x

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig