20 Aug 2012

Jeans by Marisota

A couple of days ago, I got offered the chance to collaborate with a few fashion brands, focusing on plus-sized clothing.
Now, I get a fair few comments on my blog and out and about that go something like this:
"I love your outfit, but I'm not skinny enough to wear something like that."
And I think to myself - Girls, you don't need to be skinny to look good!
So I thought this collaboration would be a good idea to show how you can get fashionable, affordable clothes for any size.

I'm going to do a series of blogs focusing on different brands and pieces, and today's topic is Jeans by Marisota.


Now, I had a fair few comments about my late Disco Pants (RIP, the zip fell off and they had to be returned) and while looking through Marisota's website, these wax look jeans.
There from Coleen Nolan's collection for Marisota, who some of you may recognise from Loose Women! These are a great alternative to the Disco Pant, and are available from sizes 10-32. I would team these with some kind of band tee-shirt and heels for a casual look.



Another pair of jeans that jumped out the page at me are these Coloured skinny jeans. Now that the sun seems to be shining more (Touch Wood!), I'm seeing a lot more colour in people's outfits. I think that coloured jeans are a great way to brighten a simple tee shirt and jeans outfit up. Bright jeans are a bit much for me, so I love this wine coloured pair, as they're quite muted, but will still stand out. Also available in sizes 10-32.

Mariasota Jeans are quite reasonably priced, between the prices of about £18 to about £40. That's about on par with most high street store prices. A part of the website that is quite useful is the "Figure Fixer" filter, letting you choose between "Tums" and "Bums".

So that's it for my first collaboration post! Over the next few days I'll be looking at Party Dresses and Shoes, and will also be posting about my visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig