8 Aug 2012

Business as usual!


Next month I'm attending FGN's Student and Graduate Recruitment Day, and as well as handing my CV around, I thought it was about time I got Business cards for this little blog.

After a lot of searching, and looking at lots of other blogger's cards, I decided to get mine printed from Moo.

Moo actually offer a free sample of your card, so I got 50 cards printed with my design for free (not including shipping). Which was pretty good, as money is a little tight at the moment!

Moo let you upload your own design, which I created in Photoshop, using my blog layout as inspiration (I can't get enough of Galaxy Print!). Unfortunatly I must have made a little mistake with the design, as my cards have a white strip at the top of them, but it's not that noticable, and hey, they were free!


How cute is the packaging?




It's so wierd having my face on a business card! 

So hopefully I'll be able to give a few of these out in future! I think they're going to come in handy, because I do get a lot of comments on my outfits, and people asking where I got certain pieces from, and it's a good way to get new readers!


And because I love you all, I'm sharing my 10% discount code for Moo!

The code is: TFENM9

And because you're so lucky, on my next post I'm hosting an exclusive givaway! So check back for the chance to win a limited edition Tee designed by This is Rude
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Wow, what a cool business card! I can't wait to see what will mine look like one day. xD
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on. http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I love your blog, im now a follower!

      Delete
  2. Great business cards! I love the galaxy effect. I have been thinking of getting cards for quiet a while xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! With Moo you can get 50 cards free as a trial so go for it!

      Delete
  3. It looks very lovely. I read an article on IFB about the blogger business cards, and I should definitely get one for myself. Looking forward to the giveaway!
    xx
    http://ohmyfilipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I love the idea of business cards for bloggers, it means people start to take you seriously!

      Delete
  4. Getting business cards seems. Makes you seem more 'legit' haha. I don't think I'm ready for business cards at all - don't know when I would use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I thought, but it's a great way to spread the word about your blog!

      Delete
  5. Good luck at your recruitment day. The business cards are very classy.

    Now following you, follower #53.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lit just designed my own cards from this site then
    stumbled onto your blog to see you'd done it too!
    Hope my turn out as fab as yours!


    I've nominated you for the liebster award.
    Hope it help gets you some more followers :)

    Muchos Smiles,
    bb, xoxo

    www.ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thank you! I will get on answering the questions later this week :)

      Delete
  7. awesomeeeee cards!

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig