23 Jul 2012

Studs, Skulls and Florals.


New Clothes Post!

I'll admit, I have a problem. Once I decide I like a trend, that's all I seem to notice when I go shopping. And as you might be able to tell from this and my previous post, I've got a thing for floral crop tops! So when I saw this beauty in the Topshop sale, I had to have it!

And here's a secret, I have lusted over this corset for months, but could never justify paying full price for it. So I was doubly lucky to find it for a fraction of full price!

So the sun has finally come out, and after a full day of working in a pub, I got home and got changed, and chilled out with a cider myself. I'm so glad it's weather for skirts again, so I can finally try and get a tan.Plus, the sun will be out for my birthday on Thursday, which I am really excited about, as I will be roadtripping it to Liverpool for a night out with my girlfriends.

I plan to wear this top, with a pair of disco pants that I've just ordered, and I can't wait to show you guys that outfit!




SHARE:

24 comments

  1. cute outfit!
    saw your posting on the uclan page

    follower
    Muchos Smiles,
    bb, xoxo

    http://ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, you look FANTASTIC! Wish I could pull off that kind of top! xo

    http://daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I'm loving the floral bustier trend too (: Found you on IFB and I've followed, would love it you could follow back: http://goingtoinfinityandbeyond.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I'm already following you! Big fan of your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really need to get to the hairdressers soon though, it's far too thick!

      Delete
  5. This is really adorable look, dear~ I love the colors and the way you styled up the whole outfit~!
    You have a really nice blog, interesting and clear, full of inspiring posts, useful links and nice photos, so
    I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have followed your blog, I love your lastest outfit post!

      Delete
  6. omg its so gorgeous !
    love it :))
    stay pretty ;>

    XO,
    petitepita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so nice of you to left a comment in my blog, dear~ Just join yours )
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)

    Nice blogging~!

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I have followed you!

      Delete
  8. love the top! Found you on IFB, now following

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have amazing figure! Love the flower top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is cute. I've never been able to pull those shirts off (maybe because I have awkward boobs? tmi?) but damn do I love this outfit. It is sweet but has the right about of edge. Perfect for the summer, which seems to have finally England.

    Just followed - found ya through IFB. That website is great for networking, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are perfect!

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice bralet! it's great that you didn't get it at full price :3

    followed you via gfc!

    http://fayeroco.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I was so happy when I found it in the sale!

      Delete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig