20 Jun 2012

Maxi

So I finally bought a maxi skirt. Months after they were on trend, I know, but I didn't want to splurge out because, what if it didn't suit me?
I've tried maxi dresses before and they've just swamped my figure. I know, I know, skinny girl problems!
I saw this black maxi skirt on Boohoo.com but actually managed to find one on ebay. 
I love ebay, and whenever I know exactly what I want to buy I go looking on there, and usually get it about five times cheaper.
So I wore this outfit for a birthday meal, I think it's just the right amount of casual without looking like I haven't made an effort. And of course, my favourite leather jacket on top because I wear it with absolutely everything.



Jacket- Vintage
Tee - Miss Selfridge
Skirt- Boohoo
Shoes- Converse







It's summer and you know what that means - time to get some awesome ladies summer dresses!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Hi! I found your blog on the group on IFB that I created for personal style bloggers. I'm loving your site so I've started following it ;)

    You are definitely suited to that maxi skirt. Love that leather jacket by the way (^_^) x

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had that jacket years, can't bring myself to buy a newer one because I love it so much!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Love your style! How can i follow your blog?

    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I've just added a followers button on the right hand side :)

      Delete
  3. I feel the same about maxi skirts, which is why I've fallen in love with the midi dress this season it solves all problems!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I haven't managed to brave the midi yet!

      Delete
  4. Cute hairstyle :) and nice outfit i love your cat t-shirt <3

    Hope you can follow me back <3

    http://provocativewoman2012.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on maxi skirts, I just wrote this huge passionate post about how my relationship with them changed, too. I love them now! I was afraid they'd make me look too short, but it's not bad. And that is an adorable tee!

    http://comicallyaskew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with this outfit! The shirt is cute and I love the flowers in the background :)

    ~S
    SING SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig